I'm sure that we each have a mental list of things that would make the world a better place for us. I was just in the shower doing my deep thinking, and yes sadly, this is generally as deep as it gets for me, and here are a few items that would really blow my skirt up:
- Baskin Robbins quality peanut butter and chocolate ice cream in my grocer's freezer section. Well, better yet, in a bowl, in my hand.
- nightgowns without lace and embroidered flowers, with sleeves, and in colors and prints other than floral pastels-ugh!
- clothing that doesn't pinch me off mid-abdomen, doesn't need to be pulled back up or yanked back down, doesn't fit like a tent, and again, in colors that don't make me want to gag
- a complimentary brazilian bikini wax with c-section (administered following anesthesia of course) Seriously doctors, this would save our husbands from the humiliation of hearing us retell our pre-op horror stories. Yeah, you kinda wanna hear, but then you don't huh?
- a sort of "get out of jail free" card but one that allows me to get out of the next ten weeks instead. God, if you're reading, this would really be a good incentive if you think about it. Hand one of those out occasionally and you'd get a lot more people signing up to accept the babies you have waiting around up there!
- Another thing, a "go-go gadget" chocolate milk dispensing finger would be pretty awesome. One that dispenses mocha frappaccinos, and another that dispenses Dr. Pepper...mmm..now we're talking.
- Also, I'd love an ice dispenser that shoots out the little pebble ice. You know, the crunchy ice pellets you get at Pizza Hut!? Yeah, I worked at a call center for 2 years JUST because they had one of those ice dispensers. Why can't Whirlpool make a home model with one of these?
- Playdough flesh. Wouldn't it be terrific if we could squish our bodies around to be different shapes? For tonight I'd move my turtle shell to my back so I could sleep on my belly. And after the baby's done in there, I'd smooth my abs and mould them to perfection. I wouldn't need to pay someone to fix up my imperfections either! Although, I might dry out easier...this one would take some thinking...
Okay, so what's on your list?