Thursday, September 4, 2008

Random thoughts

Is it too early to put up Halloween decorations? Brett says so, but I disagree.

Also, do the rest of you sit at your computer and blog surf between baby feedings, getting kids to and from school and folding loads of laundry? I keep checking other blogs and getting bored when new posts haven't been done, but I'm lazy about mine. ..I guess if I knew if anyone read this thing I'd put more into it. (Yes Moms, you can click on "comment" down below the post and say something, then I'll think about posting more pictures of your grandkids for ya!)

Also, has anyone seen my two older kids??? I'd better go find them, it's suspiciously quiet...

5 comments:

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Wendy I love you! I too sit at my computer 50 times a day just to see if anyone blogged yet! What a loser I am! :) Bytheway, Brayden LOVES Halloween so we have already taken a trip to the halloween store they set up in an old building. It's never too early for a candy holiday! Yummy! I need some chocolate!

Jessica G. said...

Yeah, I always worry when the house gets too quiet, too...especially if it's just the Boy here. If his sister is around, she'll always tattle on him. :)

Tracy said...

Just so you know, I'm the same with checking the blogs. I always look at yours with Mackenzie so she can see Anna. So, even if I dont comment, I'm looking! :)

Blackburns said...

I am always looking. I should be better about commenting because I am sad when I don't get comments. I like the new look on you post. Very Octobery.

Katie said...

I am a total blog stalker. Not only do I check all my friends' blogs daily, I also check some random blogs that I love. I am a dork.